[Mulgara-general] Query Times

12470 at ufp.pt 12470 at ufp.pt
Wed Apr 18 23:28:11 UTC 2007

Hi,

In first, Thanks for the help.

I follow the steps you ask me. I'm using the iTQL console and ITQLBean
but it gives me almost the same times.

I also changed the test machine to a Intel Duo 1.73 Ghz and 2GB RAM.

This really improved my query times as I suspect. But in the other
computer it really takes ~1:15. But in this new machine using the
ITqlInterpreterBean and the time I'm presenting here it's just for
method executeQuery().

Time to resolve query : 96922 ms
Number of Rows  : 110580

But I just get so long times with date range. The same query without
the date range  takes ,

Time to resolve query : 4078 ms
Number of Rows  : 110580

I'm doing some mistake ?

If not, what alternative does I have to use date range, but still
having good query times like 4 ~ 5 seconds.

Thanks

Victor Magalhães