[Mulgara-general] Not yet for newbie

Guojun Zhu shmilylemon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 08:22:28 UTC 2006

It does not work.  I got such problem. I got it around
with itqlinterpreterbean though.  Thanks for your
help.

javax.servlet.ServletException

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.doHandlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:858)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.PageContextImpl.handlePageException(PageContextImpl.java:791)

org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:107)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.HttpJspBase.service(HttpJspBase.java:97)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServletWrapper.service(JspServletWrapper.java:332)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.serviceJspFile(JspServlet.java:314)

org.apache.jasper.servlet.JspServlet.service(JspServlet.java:264)

org.netbeans.modules.web.monitor.server.MonitorFilter.doFilter(MonitorFilter.java:368)

root cause

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError

sun.reflect.NativeConstructorAccessorImpl.newInstance0(Native
Method)

java.lang.reflect.Constructor.newInstance(Constructor.java:494)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance0(Class.java:350)
	java.lang.Class.newInstance(Class.java:303)

org.apache.jasper.runtime.TagHandlerPool.get(TagHandlerPool.java:116)

org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspx_meth_mulgara_init_0(index_jsp.java:119)

org.apache.jsp.index_jsp._jspService(index_jsp.java:88)

<taglib-uri>http://www.mulgara.org/mulgara/taglibs/mulgara</taglib-

> uri>

<taglib-location>/WEB-INF/lib/tag-base-1.1.0.jar</taglib-location>

Sponsored Link

Compare mortgage rates for today.
Get up to 5 free quotes.
Www2.nextag.com