[Mulgara-general] Not yet for newbie

Guojun Zhu shmilylemon at yahoo.com
Tue Nov 21 08:14:50 UTC 2006

Thank you very much.  I tried JSP taglib and could not
make it work .   The ItqlInterpreterBean works just
fine.  I actually just define
ItqlInterpreterBean interpreter=new
ItqlInterpreterBean();

The javadoc said it will automatically find some
session.  What does that mean?

Also, the code in that page has a bug,

"
while (answer.next()) {

Object subject = answer.getObject(0);
Object predicate = answer.getObject(1);
Object object = answer.getObject(2);

System.out.println("Subject: "+subject+",
Predicate:"+predicate+
", Object: "+object);
answer.close();
}

answer.close(); should be outside the while.

I also have a question about session.  How to
understand it.  In SQL, you obtain a connection, and
query on it.

Another question is this URI. When should I use rmi
and when should I use http?  I find even soap works
sometimes too.

Thanks again.

Sincerely
Zhu, Guojun