[Mulgara-general] 'Lost phase token' messages

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Tue Nov 14 05:44:10 UTC 2006

  Hi,

we're seeing a fair number 'Lost phase token' messages in the logs.
For example, after about 80 updates and 900 queries there were over
1100 lost-phase-token messages in the log. If I up the JVM's memory
to 500MB it goes down to about 800. (there are only a few hundred
statements in about 10 models in this test)

Looking briefly at the code these seem mostly harmless, i.e soft
references having been cleared. But I'm just wondering if this is
something everybody else is seeing, or if this is indicative of some
problem.

(this is using subversion-head, btw).

  Cheers,

  Ronald