[Mulgara-dev] Is anyone for hire to upgrade Mulgara to Java 8

Benjamin Hysell BenH at viewpointusa.com
Tue Aug 16 16:04:47 UTC 2016

Paula,

I’d love to proceed if you are interested. Not sure if you have had a chance to take a look and see what it might take, but for us, Viewpoint Systems, we basically would need to know:

1. Time line, rough start / finish dates
2. Total project cost
3. Easiest way to make sure you are paid.

Feel free to contact me here on the dev list or at benh at viewpointusa.com<mailto:benh at viewpointusa.com>.

I look forward to hearing back from you, and your thoughts.

-ben