[Mulgara-dev] Query Logging

Benjamin Hysell BenH at viewpointusa.com
Fri May 11 16:35:34 UTC 2012

I'm still back on version 2.1.8 and tried to jump up and upgrade to 2.1.13, however one of my queries is giving Mulgara an issues and I'm having a hard time tracking it down while my whole system is running.  If I take down all the non-offending applications and just run the one app I think is causing my problem I can't reproduce the issue, hence I'd like to try to log which queries are giving me issues and what else is going on in the system when the issue appears.

I know there is a logging system buried in Mulgara, but I'm not sure how to tap into it.  Is there anywhere someone can point me that would give me a start on how to turn it on and configure it?  I'm hoping for a simple primer and then maybe contact the list once I know a little something about it.  I scoured the wiki but either I missed it or I couldn't find it.

Thanks!

This E-Mail and any attachments thereto may contain confidential, privileged and ITAR controlled information. It is intended solely for the recipient(s) indicated. Any review, use, or distribution by anyone other than the intended recipient(s) is strictly prohibited. If you have received this E-Mail in error or are not the intended recipient, please notify the sender and delete all copies immediately.