[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara unexpected results

Agustina Martinez amgcia at gmail.com
Fri Dec 7 23:27:00 UTC 2012

Hello,

I am experiencing very odd behaviour. I downloaded and installed mulgara
2.1.13 a few months ago, and has been running a set of queries without any
issues.

Today I installed a new system and downloaded the binaries again from the
website since I didn't have them anymore from before and for the same set
of queries I now get the exception:

Query failed: org.mulgara.query.filter.value.Bool cannot be cast to
org.mulgara.query.filter.value.NumericExpression

I have no idea what's going on. I have checked the files checksums fron the
recently downloaded mulgara-2.1.13.jar and the one that I downloaded before
and they are different:

Downloaded today: e8594482cff3e09afbfa88ab8893df6b
Previously downloaded: df7f617e876a627a61173060c76f0202

Have the binaries been changed recently, after the initial release in Jan
2012?

Cheers,
Agustina