[Mulgara-dev] embedded server with eternal config files

Gregg Reynolds dev at mobileink.com
Thu Mar 3 19:17:45 UTC 2011

On Mon, Feb 28, 2011 at 2:41 AM, Agustina Martinez <amgcia at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Gregg,
>
> Thanks a lot for your examples on how to configure Mulgara - Jetty with
> Maven, it's been very useful since I am developping web-apps that use
> Mulgara and I am using Maven to pack and deploy them.
>
> I've seen your example POM file and I was wondering whether Mulgara is
> available through Maven since I've seen you have it as a Maven dependency in
> your POM file, because I was not able to find it in the Maven repos.

Hi,

Sorry to get back to you late.  If you're asking whether I uploaded a
mulgara jar to one of the Maven repositories, the answer is no.  I
forget exactly what I did, but it was all local.  I think I might have
just copied the jar into my development directory, but there is also a
way you can add it to your local repo, I forget how.

-Gregg