[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.1.9

Agustina Martinez amgcia at gmail.com
Sun Oct 3 17:25:56 UTC 2010

Hi Paul,

I have tried to compile for java 1.5. I needed to comment some overridden
methods from JettyLogger.java and from RDFa...(comment the @override) in
order to compile successfully. Once I have the generated jar file when I
execute it I get the following exceptions.

I am running a MAC with JAVA 1.5.X.

Mulgara Semantic Store Version 2.1.9 (Build 2.1.9.local)
 INFO [main] (EmbeddedMulgaraServer.java:730) - RMI Registry started
automatically on port 1099
0 [main] INFO org.mulgara.server.EmbeddedMulgaraServer  - RMI Registry
started automatically on port 1099
 INFO [main] (EmbeddedMulgaraServer.java:753) - java.security.policy set to
jar:file:/JAVA_PACKAGES/MULGARA/mulgara-2.1.9src/dist/mulgara-2.1.9.jar!/conf/mulgara-rmi.policy
3 [main] INFO org.mulgara.server.EmbeddedMulgaraServer  -
java.security.policy set to
jar:file:/JAVA_PACKAGES/MULGARA/mulgara-2.1.9src/dist/mulgara-2.1.9.jar!/conf/mulgara-rmi.policy
java.util.Collections.newSetFromMap(Ljava/util/Map;)Ljava/util/Set;
    at
org.eclipse.jetty.server.nio.BlockingChannelConnector.<init>(BlockingChannelConnector.java:53)
    at org.mulgara.server.HttpServices.addConnector(HttpServices.java:352)
    at
org.mulgara.server.HttpServices.buildAndConfigure(HttpServices.java:266)
    at
org.mulgara.server.HttpServices.createHttpServers(HttpServices.java:192)
    at org.mulgara.server.HttpServices.<init>(HttpServices.java:139)
    at
org.mulgara.server.EmbeddedMulgaraServer.<init>(EmbeddedMulgaraServer.java:382)
    at
org.mulgara.server.EmbeddedMulgaraServer.main(EmbeddedMulgaraServer.java:182)

Shutting down server, please wait...

Any idea what is going on?

Thanks,
Agustina