[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.1.9

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Oct 1 18:41:45 UTC 2010

Argh. I've probably compiled it with Java 6. Sorry. Yes, Java 5 works fine.

I'm on a Mac, which doesn't have Java 5 anymore, and I don't want to
hard code the build to produce Java 5, because Java 6 is better when
you can manage it.

I'll try to get a Java 5 version out soon, though it may have to be
tomorrow as I have some commitments this afternoon. In the meantime,
are you able to build it yourself?

Regards,
Paul Gearon