[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.1.7

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Tue Mar 9 13:35:38 UTC 2010

On Tue, Mar 9, 2010 at 6:21 AM, Agustina Martinez <amgcia at gmail.com> wrote:
<snip/>
>  I tried by mistake initially the GETS for creating and dropping the graphs
> until I realised it had to be a POST. Interesting thing because I was
> getting and HTTP 200 back from the query but no graph was being created. Is
> that the behaviour expected?

If this is the case, then can I get a bug report with specifics please?

> At the moment I am working with the API for those operations instead of the
> REST service.

The REST service and the HTTP interface are mixed together, but are
not the same thing.

The HTTP interface lets you perform SPARQL operations, which is just
GET (and the unimplemented POST) with a "query" parameter. This is
*not* REST.

REST is where you use PUT/POST to create and update resources, DELETE
to remove them, GET to retrieve a resource, and HEAD to get metadata
about a resource. It does not appear that you've been using these. Is
this right?

P.S. I'm not well today, so I may be slow in responding, though I
*will* be here.