[Mulgara-dev] Website and mailing list

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Jan 14 20:43:07 UTC 2010

Hi everyone,

The Mulgara site, along with mailing lists, has been down for the past
day. Unfortunately there was no way to tell people about this until
the site came up again.

The problem was a power outage at the server's colo, combined with a
UPS failure. Then when power was restored, the server failed to come
back up on its own. The problem has now been resolved.

I'm trying very hard to get all the services moved to a cloud server.
This should have happened already, but unfortunately several of the
steps in this process have been out of our hands. Nonetheless, I'm
increasing our efforts to make this move to a more stable platform.

Regards,
Paul Gearon