[Mulgara-dev] SPARQL handling of POSTed file uploads

Andy Seaborne andy.seaborne at epimorphics.com
Thu Dec 30 21:33:06 UTC 2010

On 30/12/10 16:20, Gregg Reynolds wrote:
 > What's the timeframe?  I think I should probably spend some time making
 > sure my text is carefully composed, which I might not be able to get to
 > for a week or so.

That's fine - there's no deadline for comments.

> FYI I responded with comments and got a bounce - message too long.  I
> think what I'll do is write up a more organized (and concise)
> analysis/whine and submit it to the WB public list.

What?!
(You wil get bounced the first time for an explicit approval to
publically archive).

If it's much like your first message, it should have gone through, even
in HTML.  I see your messages at about 25Kbytes and I can a 25K byte
message on the list.

IIRC there is a fairly low length maximum (discourages image posting
...) - and W3C-land tends towards plain text - maybe your were only just
over the limit.

	Andy