[Mulgara-dev] Jetty configuration

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Sun Apr 25 21:15:41 UTC 2010

HI David,

You're tracking SVN, right? I've just added an XML configuration
option to set this (do you want a system property as well?).
Unfortunately I don't have large queries to test it like you obviously
have, so can you check it out for me please?

So now you can either update the default mulgara-config.xml, or else
you can use a cut down config file to just override the connector
configuration.