[Mulgara-dev] Lost phase token

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Sep 24 22:04:42 UTC 2009

On Thu, Sep 24, 2009 at 5:37 PM, Alex Hall <alexhall at revelytix.com> wrote:
> I'm a bit confused here -- supposing that a user doesn't close an
> Answer, the Phase creation would show whatever write operation
> immediately preceded that query, correct?  How does that information
> help the user to debug their problem?

Hmmm. I was answering based on experience with this (where these stack
traces helped me find what I needed to delete), but now that I think
about it I agree with you. In fact, I'm wondering if the location of
the stack trace creation has moved since I last used it, since I can't
see how i would have helped me in the past otherwise.

OK, I'll move it.  :-)