[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.1.2

Agustina Martinez amgcia at gmail.com
Wed Sep 2 09:36:43 UTC 2009

Hi again Paul,

Thanks for your last response. Definitely you were right regarding trying to
create URI from dc:type literal value.
Now I have another problem. I am using last version of fedora (3.2.) and
when I try to rebuild the ResourceIndex using the script, with the last
version of Mulgara I get the following errors:

Error: Error adding triples: org.mulgara.query.QueryException: Java RMI
failure

org.trippi.TrippiException: Error adding triples:
org.mulgara.query.QueryException: Java RMI failure
    at
org.trippi.impl.mulgara.MulgaraSession.doTriples(MulgaraSession.java:212)
    at org.trippi.impl.mulgara.MulgaraSession.add(MulgaraSession.java:71)
    at
org.trippi.impl.base.MemUpdateBuffer.writeBatch(MemUpdateBuffer.java:199)
    at org.trippi.impl.base.MemUpdateBuffer.flush(MemUpdateBuffer.java:123)
    at
org.trippi.impl.base.ConcurrentTriplestoreWriter.flushBuffer(ConcurrentTriplestoreWriter.java:280)
    at
fedora.server.resourceIndex.ResourceIndexImpl.flushBuffer(ResourceIndexImpl.java:439)
    at
fedora.server.resourceIndex.ResourceIndexRebuilder.finish(ResourceIndexRebuilder.java:167)
    at fedora.server.utilities.rebuild.Rebuild.<init>(Rebuild.java:129)
    at fedora.server.utilities.rebuild.Rebuild.main(Rebuild.java:420)
Caused by: org.mulgara.query.QueryException: Java RMI failure
    at
org.mulgara.server.rmi.RemoteSessionWrapperSession.testRetry(RemoteSessionWrapperSession.java:638)
    at
org.mulgara.server.rmi.RemoteSessionWrapperSession.insert(RemoteSessionWrapperSession.java:224)
    at
org.trippi.impl.mulgara.MulgaraSession.doTriples(MulgaraSession.java:195)
    ... 8 more
Caused by: java.rmi.MarshalException: error marshalling arguments; nested
exception is:
    java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
    at org.mulgara.server.rmi.RemoteJRDFSessionImpl_Stub.insert(Unknown
Source)
    at
org.mulgara.server.rmi.RemoteSessionWrapperSession.insert(RemoteSessionWrapperSession.java:221)
    ... 9 more
Caused by: java.net.SocketException: Broken pipe
    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.socketWrite(SocketOutputStream.java:92)
    at java.net.SocketOutputStream.write(SocketOutputStream.java:136)
    at
java.io.BufferedOutputStream.flushBuffer(BufferedOutputStream.java:65)
    at java.io.BufferedOutputStream.write(BufferedOutputStream.java:109)
    at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.drain(ObjectOutputStream.java:1685)
    at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream$BlockDataOutputStream.setBlockDataMode(ObjectOutputStream.java:1594)
    at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeNonProxyDesc(ObjectOutputStream.java:1173)
    at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeClassDesc(ObjectOutputStream.java:1127)
    at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeOrdinaryObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:1284)
    at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject0(ObjectOutputStream.java:1079)
    at
java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeFatalException(ObjectOutputStream.java:1398)
    at java.io.ObjectOutputStream.writeObject(ObjectOutputStream.java:305)
    at sun.rmi.server.UnicastRef.marshalValue(UnicastRef.java:258)
    ... 11 more

*Just if it helps, I've done the same process with mulgara 2.1.2 and the
rebuilt process went OK. Any clues?*

Thanks in advance Paul,
Agustina