[Mulgara-dev] Problem while loading RDF to mulgara-sail

Antoni Mylka antoni_mylka at poczta.onet.pl
Tue Nov 24 01:55:21 UTC 2009

Life is hard, and then you die pisze:
>> INFO [JotmBatch] (TransactionImpl.java:793) - set rollback only (tx=bb14:38:0:01c919f32d55900aef...af1006:)
>
> Isn't there anything interesting before this in the logs? Something's
> marking the internal JTA transaction for rollback, and the only place
> I see that in the mulgara code is on a suspend-failure (which should
> be logged prominently).

I had the impression that there were three or four log statements before
that, but all of them appeared on the console at the very beginning, and
none of them showed any errors. I thought they were irrelevant and
didn't paste them here. I will test some more and return with some more
detailed error report.

> Also, Mulgara has two timeouts associated with each transaction, an
> idle-timeout and a transaction-timeout (which limits the total length
> of a transaction) - you may be hitting the last one, but if so you
> should see an appropriate log message.

I'm looking for a way to set those timeouts via the MulgaraStore. Is it
possible? The maven dependencies of mulgara-sail module (2.2-beta2)
contain the 1.3-beta1 version of mulgara.

The latest release from sourceforge is the release 2.2.3 which depends
on mulgara 2.0.6. The 2.2.3 release is not in any maven repo, nor is
mulgara 2.0.6. ??? I had to deploy them manually to my local maven repo
from the Sourceforge release.

I tried checking out the mulgara-sail sources from aduna svn but they
won't compile due to missing mulgara artifacts.

Am I missing something obvious?

Antoni Mylka
antoni.mylka at gmail.com