[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.0.9 released

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Wed Feb 25 07:51:34 UTC 2009

I'm pleased to announce the release of Mulgara 2.0.9. Downloads are
available at:
 http://mulgara.org/download.html

We anticipate that this will be the final version which ships using
the XA 1 statement store by default. For those who are able to update
to XA 1.1 then we recommend you do so, through a backup/restore.

There have been significant improvements in the HTTP services, with
new operations, better configuration, and several fixes. We are moving
towards a full REST interface, beyond the standard requirements of
SPARQL endpoints.

There are a lot of other new features and fixes as well. For full
details, please see the release notes at:
 http://mulgara.org/release.html#v2.0.9

Regards,
Paul Gearon