[Mulgara-dev] Adding extensions in SPARQL

Agustina Martinez amgcia at gmail.com
Tue Feb 24 09:42:04 UTC 2009

Hi Paul,

As you know, I am working with the SPARQL Endpoint. The extension functions
like "count" or "min" are not available in SPARQL language but in iTQL they
are. Do you have any plans of adding those functions to the SPARQL endpoint?
We are using visualisation tools to present the results obtained but we need
to constraint the size of the results displayed. Other option goes to
explore Mulgara code and try to implement count for SPARQL, but I am a bit
lost on where to start looking at.

Thanks and regards,
Agustina