[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.0.7 - support for sparql?

Agustina Martinez amgcia at gmail.com
Mon Feb 9 17:12:52 UTC 2009

Hi again Paul,

I am back! :)

I am trying to upload using an Apache HttpClient API via POST method some
RDF files to Mulgara.
You posted me a brief description of the parameters of the POST request:

"POST
expected encoding: multipart/form-data
parameter: default-graph-uri
 Name of a graph. If this graph does not exist it will be created.
parameter: (any name except default-graph-uri, named-graph-uri or graph)
 An RDF file to be uploaded. The data type is specified by the
filename extension (.rdf, .n3, .nt). Multiple files can be loaded in a
single request.
Result:
 An HTTP response. For each loaded file, there will be a header of
"Statements-Loaded" with the number of triples loaded. Multiple
headers will appear if multiple files were loaded. For each file that
could not be loaded, the header "Cannot-Load" will appear, set to the
filename of the data that could not be loaded."

So my doubts are the following: what's the url of the service? Because if
for example I use "http://localhost/sparql/" I obtain the error: HTTP ERROR:
400 Command must be supplied.

And how to specify more than one file in the request?

Thanks in advance Paul and best regards,
Agustina