[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.0.7 - support for sparql?

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Mon Feb 2 23:40:30 UTC 2009

On Mon, Feb 2, 2009 at 5:20 PM, Agustina Martinez <amgcia at gmail.com> wrote:
> OK, don't desperate! You are doing a great job with Fedora and Mulgara :).
> Those tools are really useful for those who are experimenting with the
> possibilities of the Semantic Web!!

I guess I'm keen to do this quickly because I found another SPARQL bug
today as well.

SPARQL for Mulgara only came out last year, and I haven't had much
feedback on it. I've been looking for bug reports (like this one) and
also comments about some of the missing features (not many, but there
ARE some). I want to make it much better, so it really just needs
people to bang on it.

That said, it's always embarrassing to have your mistakes pointed out
in public.  That makes me especially eager to get it fixed quickly.
:-)

I've found this particular bug, and I'm in the middle of fixing it
now. Hopefully it will be in SVN by later this evening.