[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara 2.1.0 released

Agustina Martinez amgcia at gmail.com
Thu Apr 23 13:42:51 UTC 2009

Hi again,

Since is the first time the "war option" is properly working, I'd like to
use it. i have a few doubts. At the moment I've been using the standalone
Mulgara jetty server. My situation is the following:
- My own Tomcat on one side,
- Mulgara Jetty server on the other

In order to use the war file I have deployed it on Tomcat and while trying
to access the sparql endpoint I always get the "HTTP 404" error "Servlet
Sparql is not available".
My Tomcat is running in 8080 port. So my doubt is if all the things needed
by the Mulgara Server are included in the WAR file or do I need to have the
standalone server running as well?

Thanks in advance,
Agustina