[Mulgara-dev] Error starting XA1.1 database

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Apr 10 18:12:41 UTC 2009

On Fri, Apr 10, 2009 at 12:53 PM, Dragisa Krsmanovic
<dkrsmanovic at plos.org> wrote:
> I think mulgara-x-config.xml
> in /head/mulgara/mulgara-service/src/main/resources/conf is the one used
> when you start mulgara server from Maven.

Ah, OK. So this is a Topaz question, NOT a Mulgara question. You
should ask on the Topaz list.

But since I'm here....

How do you start this with Maven? I'm looking at the pom files so I
can check out how the configuration is being used, but I haven't found
it yet.

> It worked ok for a month or two. I had no problem starting. So I was
> able to run it with XA1.1. Only recently something is causing datafiles
> to get corrupt. Now I, basically, can start mulgara from scratch, create
> a user and ingest a few articles and database would crash if I try to
> restart it.

It sounds like a Topaz configuration problem. If you can help me with
what you're doing to run Mulgara, then I'll try to track it down for
you.