[Mulgara-dev] [Mulgara-svn] r1300 - trunk/src/jar/tuples/java/org/mulgara/store/tuples

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Sat Oct 11 04:45:25 UTC 2008

On Fri, Oct 10, 2008 at 02:17:18PM -0700, alexhall at mulgara.org wrote:
> Author: alexhall
> Date: 2008-10-10 14:17:17 -0700 (Fri, 10 Oct 2008)
> New Revision: 1300
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/src/jar/tuples/java/org/mulgara/store/tuples/LiteralTuples.java
> Log:
> Adding an option to LiteralTuples to throw an exception if the
> tuples is closed more than once, which will match the behavior of
> HybridTuples.

This is something I've noticed elsewhere (e.g. the connection code)
and have wondering about: why isn't close() just idempotent? I.e. why
throw an exception rather than just returning on a subsequent close?
It seems to me that this isn't really that much of an error and it
makes things simpler if you don't have trace all code everywhere to
make sure close is only called once.

  Cheers,

  Ronald