[Mulgara-dev] Jena Model write in Mulgara

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Nov 7 17:56:35 UTC 2008

Is your Jena system accessible via http? If so, then you could extract
your data via a "create" command in a URL, and then make this URL the
place you load your data from.

I don't know the Jena way of doing this, but I suspect it is along the lines of:

http://yourserver.com/sparql?query=create+%3Fs+%3Fp+%3Fo+where+%7B+%3Fs+%3Fp+%3Fo+%7D

Once you have this URL, you can make it the source of a load command.
So to create the graph and load data into it, the commands would be:

create <http://mydomain.com/data#mydata>;
load <http://yourserver.com/sparql?query=create+%3Fs+%3Fp+%3Fo+where+%7B+%3Fs+%3Fp+%3Fo+%7D>
into <http://mydomain.com/data#mydata>;

Does this answer the question?