[Mulgara-dev] Now problem with JSP & mulgara

Carlo Bernava carlo.bernava at gmail.com
Mon Nov 3 11:38:56 UTC 2008

Hi All

I'm doing a jsp that connect to mulgara...
I'm developping jsp in Eclipse editor, and i'm usign tomcat....

I wrote a simple example:

<%@page import="java.net.URI" %>
<%@page import="org.mulgara.connection.*" %>
<%
//define the server we want to connect to
URI serverURI = new URI("rmi://Utentino/server1");
//Create a factory, and connect to the server
ConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory();
Connection connection = factory.newConnection(serverURI);
%>

But the can't execute beacouse the error is :

Apache Tomcat/6.0.18 - Error reportHTTP Status 500 -
------------------------------

*type* Exception report

*message* **

*description* *The server encountered an internal error () that prevented it
from fulfilling this request.*

*exception*

org.apache.jasper.JasperException: Unable to compile class for JSP:

An error occurred at line: 10 in the jsp file: /Prova.jsp
ConnectionFactory cannot be resolved to a type
7: //define the server we want to connect to
8: URI serverURI = new URI("rmi://Utentino/server1");
9: //Create a factory, and connect to the server
10: ConnectionFactory factory = new ConnectionFactory();
11: Connection connection = factory.newConnection(serverURI);
12: %>

HELP PLEASE :P

Carlo