[Mulgara-dev] Query

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Wed May 28 02:35:23 UTC 2008

On Tue, May 20, 2008 at 4:37 AM, Arjohn Kampman
<arjohn.kampman at aduna-software.com> wrote:
> In Sesame we choose to name the query classes after their result types.
> So, instead of having SelectQuery, ConstructQuery, AskQuery and
> DescribeQuery, we have TupleQuery, GraphQuery and BooleanQuery.
> CONSTRUCT and ASK queries both map to a GraphQuery.

Makes sense, and it more explicitly describes what I'm trying to do
(that is, have different return types for the different query types).

However, I'm curious... why is ASK a GraphQuery and not a
BooleanQuery? And if this isn't a BooleanQuery, then what is?

Regards,
Paul Gearon