[Mulgara-dev] [Mulgara-svn] r1022 - trunk/jxdata/iTQL/backup_restore

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Mon Jun 30 11:57:16 UTC 2008

On Thu, Jun 26, 2008 at 12:09:04PM -0700, pag at mulgara.org wrote:
> Author: pag
> Date: 2008-06-26 12:09:03 -0700 (Thu, 26 Jun 2008)
> New Revision: 1022
>
> Modified:
>    trunk/jxdata/iTQL/backup_restore/result1.txt
> Log:
> Changed to unix format - needed on *nix systems
[snip]

This reminds me of something I've been meaning to point out.
Subversion has a property called svn:eol-style that can be set to LF,
CRLF, or native. We usually have it set to native for all text files
in a project (this can be done automatically for new files via the
auto-props in the ~/.subversion/config ), which avoids problems like
the above and pointless diffs when somebody (inadvertently or not)
converts the line-ending style.

If folks are ok with it, I have a simple script to quickly find all
text files and add this property on them.

Btw., I'm assuming those jxunit result files need CRLF on windows? Or
should they be LF there too?

  Cheers,

  Ronald