[Mulgara-dev] unable to recover non-existing database

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Tue Jun 17 04:07:02 UTC 2008

That's weird. I don't have any emails for checkins after r1002!  But
I've updated and I see that it's up to r1004. I have no idea why I
don't have those SVN emails.

I've seen the log now, and there's more to look through than I have
time for tonight, though I get some of the gist of it. James.... if
you have specific questions then please drop me an email.