[Mulgara-dev] SOFA API

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Aug 28 05:34:22 UTC 2008

Hi everyone,

I was recently asked if we should remove the Sofa API from Mulgara, so
I'm asking if there is anyone out there who would like to keep it in.

This is an API for constructing and manipulating OWL constructs. It
parses and generates the RDF for representing the OWL code.

My understanding is that the original author of the API has let the
project die some time ago. Also, I don't think we want to be using an
API for constructing this stuff, when third party tools will let you
build and edit ontologies easily, which we can import and export using
an RDF format.

So does anyone want to keep it?