[Mulgara-dev] Backups failing Mulgara 1.2 Windows

Ben Hysell BenH at viewpointusa.com
Thu Apr 10 13:36:58 UTC 2008

Alex,

I sent out the result files from the testing yesterday.  The size of the
two files exceeded the list serve max and they needed list admin
approval before they went out to everyone.

The short version is there were a lot of null pointer exceptions like:

AdvDatabaseSessionUnitTest	testDatabaseDelete	Error	N/A

java.lang.NullPointerException
at org.mulgara.util.MappedIntFile.unmap(MappedIntFile.java:313)
at org.mulgara.util.IntFile.close(IntFile.java:376)
at org.mulgara.util.IntFile.delete(IntFile.java:345)
at org.mulgara.store.xa.FreeList.delete(FreeList.java:398)
at
org.mulgara.store.xa.ManagedBlockFile.close(ManagedBlockFile.java:217)
at
org.mulgara.store.xa.ManagedBlockFile.delete(ManagedBlockFile.java:180)
at
org.mulgara.store.statement.xa.TripleAVLFile.delete(TripleAVLFile.java:3
33)
at
org.mulgara.store.statement.xa.XAStatementStoreImpl.delete(XAStatementSt
oreImpl.java:664)
at
org.mulgara.resolver.store.StatementStoreResolverFactory.delete(Statemen
tStoreResolverFactory.java:140)
at org.mulgara.resolver.Database.delete(Database.java:863)
at
org.mulgara.resolver.AdvDatabaseSessionUnitTest.testDatabaseDelete(AdvDa
tabaseSessionUnitTest.java:1552)