[Mulgara-dev] check out the slightly improved layout!

Edwin Shin eddie at cs.cornell.edu
Fri Nov 16 01:31:22 UTC 2007

Tom,

The new layout vastly improves the visibility of the logo, but I still
prefer dropping the background image altogether.

I'm seeing a gray bar dividing the left navigation from the right-side
content (screenshot attached) which looks out of place.

I don't understand the intention of the top navigation. As you drill
down into the site using the left navigation, the top navigation changes
to a link that only says "Top" that doesn't take you anywhere.

-Eddie

Environment: Firefox/2.0.0.8 (Ubuntu-feisty)