[Mulgara-dev] check out the slightly improved layout!

tom lurge thomas at stray.net
Thu Nov 15 21:51:15 UTC 2007

Am 15.11.2007 um 22:42 schrieb Webster Mudge:

> Hi Thomas,
>
> The white version ("straight") looks nice and clean - the logo is
> great now that I can see it better!

the logo really was a little hard to see before - i admit i had
exxagerated the transparency-effect

> -- but I do get a slight stutter
> when scrolling.

is the stutter more serious than with the usual nytimes/cnn/etc
websites?
which version of firefox?

i could still make the navigation at the top scroll with the page
instead of staying fixed within the browser window. but for the page
navigation this makes sense and i also thought that since the page
layout is so reduced a _little_ luxury could be afforded

thanks for your feedback!
thomas