[Mulgara-dev] 7 Billion Node RDF Store

David Wood dwood at softwarememetics.com
Sat May 5 21:12:29 UTC 2007

Hi Laurian,

No, but I wish someone would.  Mulgara's predecessor Kowari had the
Lehigh benchmark run - but inaccurately.  The Jena interface and the
RDQL query language was used, which tested Jena+Kowari and not Kowari
via TQL.

There is a list of KIF queries that would need to be translated into
TQL in order to run the benchmark.  It would be wonderful to do
that.  The queries are at:

   http://swat.cse.lehigh.edu/projects/lubm/query.htm

Alternately, the queries could be written against our API directly,
which would be worth trying to see how the two query methods really
compare.

The queries need to be run against the following sample data:

   http://www.lehigh.edu/%7Ezhp2/2004/0401/univ-bench.owl

The tester software that carries out the evaluation uses this API to
connect to a target system:

   http://swat.cse.lehigh.edu/projects/lubm/docs/index.html

Regards,
Dave