[Mulgara-dev] License header

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Tue Mar 20 18:34:06 UTC 2007

Hi,

I've noticed that some of the recently added files have been inappropriately
copying the headers from other source files.  This says the code is under
the MPL, that the initial contributer is Plugged In Software, and that the
original code was "Kowari".  None of this is true.

At a basic level, I'd suggest the following header instead.  For those who
know these things better (David?) then please add to what I have to say
here....

/*
 * The contents of this file are subject to the Open Software License
 * Version 3.0 (the "License"); you may not use this file except in
 * compliance with the License. You may obtain a copy of the License at
 * http://www.opensource.org/licenses/osl-3.0.txt
 *
 * Software distributed under the License is distributed on an "AS IS"
 * basis, WITHOUT WARRANTY OF ANY KIND, either express or implied. See
 * the License for the specific language governing rights and limitations
 * under the License.
 *
 */

Regards,