[Mulgara-dev] Mulgara too chatty at log level 'info'

Amit Kapoor amitkapoor at mindspring.com
Thu Jun 14 03:33:55 UTC 2007

Hi folks,

    We are running, well, post-1.0 (Brian, hint) with some of Andrae's patches
    and the log file is getting a little out of hand. We were wondering if some
    of the messages being logged at info level could be moved to debug etc. To
    give you an idea our test log file has reached 1.3G with about less than a
    day of operation. Vi tends not to be quite effective in reading this...:)

    regards

Amit
(PS: If someone wants a sample of the log file, just ask)