[Mulgara-dev] Relational Resolver Documentation

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Jul 27 14:41:22 UTC 2007

On 7/21/07, David Wood <dwood at softwarememetics.com> wrote:
> Hi Andrae,
>
> A company in DC has been asking me for documentation for the Mulgara
> relational resolver.  I think the relational resolver is interesting
> enough that it should be highlighted on the Mulgara home page - which
> can't happen without documentation either.
>
> What documentation did you create for it?  Was any of it licensed
> under a GFDL or CC?  Can you provide any written directions on the
> configuration, use and troubleshooting of the resolver?  Thanks!!

Speaking of docs, I recommend that anything new should initially go
into the Wiki at:
http://mulgara.org/confluence/display/docs/User+Documentation

There are several reasons.
- An informal area like this should encourage people who don't have
time to write everything down to just get down that small amount they
do have time for.
- Incomplete docs can be edited for completeness, correctness and accuracy.
- Others will see new docs as they come through, so we can all tell if
there have been additions.

Incidentally, I would like to encourage anyone writing documentation
for this project to put it under a creative commons license.

Regards,
Paul Gearon