[Mulgara-dev] Re: build issues

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Tue Jul 17 22:39:05 UTC 2007

  Hi David,

On Tue, Jul 17, 2007 at 05:36:34PM -0400, David Moll wrote:

> As far as I can tell, TortoiseSVN integrates directly into the Windows
> explorer shell and has no command line interface.
>
> I found this page in the online docs that seems to explain what's going
> on and implies that TortoiseSVN does not have a CLI.
>
> http://tortoisesvn.net/docs/release/TortoiseSVN_en/tsvn-cli.html

Ah, well. I guess that's why on other projects we require developers
to install the command line tools ;-)

There's the option of using Svn4Ant
(http://antxtras.sourceforge.net/Svn4Ant/overview.html) which uses
SvnKit (http://www.svnkit.com/), but that's probably overkill for this
here.

And the fallback method needs to be done anyway since this has to be
buildable outside of a working-copy. I'm fixing that right now.

  Cheers,

  Ronald