[Mulgara-dev] Pre-Release Legal Review

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Mon Jul 16 14:00:02 UTC 2007

On 7/16/07, David Wood <dwood at softwarememetics.com> wrote:
> Hi all,
>
> I agree that Paul has correctly addressed all the open legal issues
> for this release.  We are ready to go, IMHO.
>
> Of course IANAL, just a volunteer.

Lawyers aren't perfect, and it's entirely possible that you could do
just as good a job as many lawyer's would!

Anyway, this is more effort that most open source projects can or do
put in.  We're acting in good faith, and are willing to comply with
anything that a license holder may choose to ask, so we should be
fine.  (IMHO - IANAL either)

There is a procedure I have to go through in order to export, build,
zip, etc, etc.  For details see:
  http://mulgara.org/confluence/display/admin/Release+Process
(This is a Wiki.  If I missed anything or got something wrong, then
update it and let me know please)

I'll get it done later today.