[Mulgara-dev] Dealing with numbers

Life is hard, and then you die ronald at innovation.ch
Sat Jul 14 01:57:15 UTC 2007

On Fri, Jul 13, 2007 at 10:45:37AM -0700, William Mills wrote:
> So, if I have something I want to represent about a person like "how
> many cats they own", or a company like "how many employees"; and
> then I want to query for ranges, is there a way to do this in iTQL?

See the datatyping models stuff under the advanced iTQL operations.
The only caveat is that there seems to be a bug in the xsd resolver
so that you have to store your literals with a datatype of xsd:double,
not xsd:int or other numeric type, as otherwise the comparison will
never match.

  Cheers,

  Ronald