[Mulgara-dev] Transaction Fix merged into trunk.

Brian Sletten brian at bosatsu.net
Thu Jan 4 00:22:22 UTC 2007

On Jan 3, 2007, at 7:06 PM, Andrae Muys wrote:

> I am gratified to be able announce that the new transaction
> architecture has been merged from xafix-impl into the trunk.

Excellent. Huzzah.

I have already validated Andrae's results that there is only a single
test failure. This is a fairly straightforward one and should be easy
to fix.

> As an administrative matter I believe this merge leaves only URI/
> URL deconflation as a release blocker for the next release.  This
> means that we could expect to enter a code-freeze by the end of the
> month, for release end-Jan/early-Feb.
I've started working on this. No ETA, but it should be soon.

I'd also like to try to resolve Dave and Dave's datetime mangling. I
started looking into this but haven't made any real headway yet.