[Mulgara-dev] corrupted string-pool?

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Tue Feb 27 04:45:53 UTC 2007

I'd LOVE to get a lot of my knowledge out there for people to get up
to speed with the system.  The problem is that it's so time
consuming, and I really have a lot of other priorities to get on
with.  (I admin the web site, I'm writing code, fixing bugs, etc).

OTOH, I enjoy discussing these things with people.  If you think you
can come up with an effective way to help transpose that into
documentation, then I'm all for it.  :-)

Paul