[Mulgara-dev] build test

Andrae Muys andrae at netymon.com
Wed Feb 14 18:51:44 UTC 2007

On 15/02/2007, at 4:40 AM, David Moll wrote:

> 'build resolver-test' and 'build jxunit-test' both pass - I haven't
> had
> any trouble with 'build dist' or 'build ideSupport' failing.  Both of
> those are successful as well.

Well that's good - certainly you can start working on mulgara with a
comprehensive subset of the tests running (of which resolver-test and
jxunit-test form a good core).  Still it will be important to be able
to eventually run a full suite.  What is the server-side exception/
error causing the 500 to be returned?

Andrae

--
Andrae Muys