[Mulgara-dev] TransactionalAnswer not closed

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Feb 1 22:52:31 UTC 2007

Actually, I don't know how to talk to Mulgara with SOAP (I also thought that
Simon said that the SOAP interface isn't working 100% at the moment?).
Could you send me a code snippet so I can see how it is done?  I may be able
to spot something.

If it turns out that this is not possible, then there may be a way to adjust
the interface to work for us.  (Perhaps we automatically close sub-answers
after encoding to SOAP?)