[Mulgara-dev] A 1.0.1 release, and looking forward from there.

Andrae Muys andrae at netymon.com
Fri Aug 24 08:16:30 UTC 2007

On 24/08/2007, at 6:13 PM, Andrae Muys wrote:
> If the tests I am currently running pass clean, then I am going to
> ask Paul to put out a quick 1.0.1 release to get this fix out ASAP.

Ok, the tests passed[0] so I am nominating r375 as a release
candidate for 1.0.1.

Andrae

[0] I really have to thank Topaz for giving me access to some of
their test-servers which allows me to run the tests in a reasonable
amount of time.  Thanks guys it really does help a huge amount.

--
Andrae Muys
andrae at netymon.com
Mulgara Consultant