[Mulgara-dev] 100k models?

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Thu Apr 5 15:47:13 UTC 2007

This may be problematic, as we have been systematically removing Jena
support.  We have a number of reasons for this (which I'm happy to go into),
but it really comes down to the horrible performance created by Jena.

What do you mean by "query a set of models, in sequence or in union"?  You
can explicitly state that you want your query resolved against a union of
models, or an intersection (or an intersection of unions, etc...).
Alternatively, you can even describe a set of properties of models in
another model (I suppose this would be a metamodel, but Mulgara won't know
the difference), and then issue a query which determines which models to
query against, and to union the results from each.

The combinations are pretty flexible.  So what exactly are you looking for?

Paul