[Mulgara-dev] Lost phase-tokens.

Andrae Muys andrae at netymon.com
Wed Apr 4 08:20:36 UTC 2007

A quick update on where I am up to tracking down lost-phase-tokens.

I have found one straight forward mistake in
InternalResolver.removeModel() - a resolution wasn't closed properly.

I have also spent several days tracking down a number of more obscure
lost-phase-tokens down to a change in the behaviour of JOTM.

Specifically JOTM is no longer calling forget() in one-phase-commits
for some reason.  I haven't been able to figure out why this is, or
what has changed.  However forget() is where the call to release() is
made, and that missing call to release is causing the lost-phase-tokens.

This has been a very frustrating bug, but it does explain why Topaz
is seeing so many lost-phase-tokens.

Andrae

--
Andrae Muys