[Mulgara-dev] Java 1.6

Paul Gearon gearon at ieee.org
Fri Sep 29 15:56:11 UTC 2006

Hi all,

On 9/28/06, Brian Sletten <brian at bosatsu.net> wrote:
> I have a theory about what is going on. Give me a shout when you are around.

If you're theory is that I'm stupid, then you'd be right.

I'm running Mulgara a lot now.  To make it easier I've put itql.jar
into my CLASSPATH.  Then I find I can mysteriously compile Mulgara
even though I'm missing important classes.
<annotation type="verbal" mode="Homer Simpson" volume="loud">Doh!</annotation>

I've backed out the deletion (I couldn't find an easy way to do that
with SVN, so I picked up the old files from RC3.  Anyone know the
proper way?).  I'm running tests now to make sure I've done it right,
and then I'll check the files back in.

Sorry for this everyone.

In the meantime, ResultSet *is* being used, but in an extremely
limited way.  I'm tempted to try removing it, but it will take a
little work.  In the short term it's probably less work to implement
the new Java 1.6 interface.