[Mulgara-dev] Eclipse Project and Debugging Mulgara

Brian Sletten brian at bosatsu.net
Wed Sep 20 15:29:41 UTC 2006

On Sep 20, 2006, at 11:20 AM, David Moll wrote:

> I'm not sure if those classes have been merged into the existing
> ones or deleted outright.  I didn't see any recent changes to the
> Descriptor in the SVN logs.

That is one of the known issues in the build. I'd be surprised if it
caused you any problems. I think it is a minor build issue. I am
fighting off the urge to revamp the build system in favor of more
pressing issues and features so I haven't gotten to that yet, but
I'll try to take a look at it soon. I do want to help ease folks into
the project. Not having build errors in the Eclipse project would help!

I don't think that problem will get in your way in the short-term
though. The Descriptors stuff has its fans, but I don't think it is a
widely-used feature.

Welcome aboard and keep us posted on your issues/progress.

--
Brian J. Sletten (brian at bosatsu.net)
GPG: http://www.bosatsu.net/gpg/brian.asc