[Mulgara-dev] Momentum

Leif Johansson leifj at it.su.se
Fri Sep 15 17:57:24 UTC 2006

> This email is to encourage anyone working on Mulgara at the moment to
> discuss what you're doing in public.  I'm also writing so that any
> observers out there are aware that we're doing things, even if it *is*
> behind the scenes.

I was going to postpone posting this until I had some more testing done
but this plea mustn't go unnoticed :-)

I'm new to mulgara but have been keeping an eye on the project for a while
since before it was mulgara. Anyways, I've written a J2EE resource adapter
for mulgara which essentially (at least it will when I have tested it) allows
you to let a J2EE server manage connection pooling for you while providing
a standardized way to reference a mulgara "connection" from a (say) an EJB.

	Cheers Leif